Free Vintage Pattern Knit Crochet Patterns
Free Vintage Pattern Knit Crochet Patterns 1930s mania, hats, suits, coats and dresses.
- Knitted Slip-On – Every high neck Sweater should have its tie. This one is the same web stitch as the Slip-On.
- Crocheted Blouse – Smart neck arrangement unusual stitches and colors from the palette of old masters out together bring a Blouse of tremendous interest.
- White Knitted Swing Coat
- Tyrolean Beach Cropped Jacket and Hat
- One Piece Crocheted Dress
- One Piece Sun Back (halter) Dress
- Two Piece Crocheted Suit
- Two Piece Suit and Scarf
- Knitted Sailor Suit If you go nautical in the summer, make this one to hover nonchalantly near the water’s edge, or for sailing. the mad-cap adds a touch of chic and keeps your hair in place.
- Plaid Shirt Waist Dress
- Two Piece Boucle
- Knitted Blouse Patterns
- Cotton Three Piece Suit
Be sure to like my Facebook page for even more free crochet and knitting pattern, you’ll find macrame, Irish Crochet Lace and Hairpin Lace too.